Worldline to hire best Engineering talents from Chennai.!!
Chennai 31 January 2023 Worldline to hire best Engineering talents from Chennai.!!
Signs MoU with top Engineering colleges to offer its PayTech Pioneer Programme
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai Institute of Technology, Jeppiaar Institute of technology, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, St. Joseph College of Engineering, BSA Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, and Rajalakshmi Engineering College are partnering with Worldline India to offer PayTech Pioneer Programme.
Chennai, 31st January 2023: Worldline [Euronext: WLN], a global leader in payments services, today announced the signing of memorandum of understanding (MoU) to offer PayTech Pioneer Programme with eight prestigious engineering colleges in Chennai.
Worldline India’s PayTech Pioneer Programme is an initiative to hire some of India’s best Engineering Talent from college campuses across the country to be part of its ambitious growth plans. The PayTech Pioneer Programme will support the institutes to bridge the gap through structured industry-specific training to benefit the students. It will make their transition smoother and create a strong base for employability.
The selected colleges partnering with Worldline India to offer PayTech Pioneer Programme are –
- Vellore Institute of Technology
- Chennai Institute of Technology
- Jeppiaar Institute of technology
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- St. Joseph College of Engineering
- BSA Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
- Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering
- Rajalakshmi Engineering College
The PayTech Pioneer graduate engineering development programme structure –
To be selected as a PayTech Pioneer, students from 3rd and final year are eligible and must complete the course requirements with a minimum score as mandated to join the hackathon. The top four winners from the hackathon will join Worldline India as a PayTech Pioneer.
Speaking on this development, Deepak Chandnani, Executive Chairman, South Asia, and Middle East, Worldline, said, “We deeply value, engage, and interact with young talents as we believe they bring fresh perspective to an organisation. We are delighted to partner with some of the prestigious engineering colleges in Chennai to launch our Paytech Pioneer Programme. This program will support our partner institutes to offer structured industry-specific training in their curriculum and ensure smoother transition of engineers into the corporate world by creating a stronger base for employability. We look forward to on-board some of the bright young minds as we continue to shape new ways of paying, living, and doing business.”
Worldline India plans to induct over 100 trainee engineers across its Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, and Chennai offices every year.
New joiners will begin their transformational journey from fresh graduates to full-stack developers by learning skill sets like Java, Dot Net, C++, Testing, PHP, Python, MYSQL, Postgres, and others.
In addition, PayTech Pioneers will be working on tasks such as executing the full-software development life cycle, gathering requirements, documenting and proposing solutions, maintaining the code quality, reliability, and redundancy, troubleshooting, debugging, and enhancing existing systems.